Safety is a core value for Charger Energy Services mission along with dedicated leadership that promotes and encourages excellence in our Environmental, Health, and Safety Programs . Our team is committed to providing a safe and healthy work environment for all of our employees, customers, suppliers and subcontractors. We work diligently and proactively to manage and conduct our operations in a manner that offers maximum protection to each and every employee and all personnel, whether directly or indirectly involved with our services and projects. We will lead with safety in every phase of our services and product offerings.
We will lead with safety in every phase of our services and product offerings.
- Actively participating as good stewards to citizens in the local communities
- Diligently refining our practices of our health and safety program with new information, techniques, and technologies
- Enforcing safety and the protection of personnel, property and the environment as a primary responsibility throughout our organization
- Pursuing continuous improvement for safety awareness in our operations
- Dedicating the resources necessary to insure the most highly experienced safety personnel are managing our Safety Programs, Training and Protocols
- Meeting or exceeding applicable federal and state safety standards and environmental regulations
If you have specific questions about our safety policies and best practices, please visit the CONTACT US page for more information.
ISNetworld® Membership Number 400-474762
4308 E. County Rd. 45
Midland, Texas 79705
PO Box 80865
Midland, TX 79708
3838 Oak Lawn Ave., Suite 1750
Dallas, Texas 75219