Charger Energy Services, LLC (“CES”) was established in 2019 when our CEO, Bryan Lamar, and the rest of the leadership team of Reset Energy (www.resetenergy.com), recognized a substantial deficiency of intelligent, professional, and expert services for the rapidly expanding technology in the midstream and oil & gas space. CES’s primary strategy incorporates a team of highly qualified, dedicated individuals, founded upon a culture of leadership, stewardship, self-governance and accountability. Our team is dedicated to responsibly and safely delivering services to our client partners and commitment to upholding our core values:
- Safety of our team, customers, and community comes FIRST.
- Fostering an entrepreneurial spirit to invoke innovation and measured risk.
- Dedication to honesty, integrity and respect without compromise.
- A culture of trust, respect and inclusion to our employees and customers.
- Accountable in our actions and continual pursuit of excellence.
- We will be stronger as a team than any one individual.
Our talented team employs individuals with proven success in an array of disciplines as well as specific SME’s. Our strategy is to engage services throughout each phase of the project development spectrum including Pre-Operational, Project Execution, Post-Operational, and Specialty services. Our clients include multiple segments of our industry including manufacturing, engineering & EPC, upstream (E&P), midstream, and downstream.
CES is quickly building a strong reputation within the industry for consistently achieving the high bar we have set among our team and shareholders while building long term partnerships with our clients. We stand ready to serve your team.
4308 E. County Rd. 45
Midland, Texas 79705
PO Box 80865
Midland, TX 79708